While our firm’s desire is to answer your questions and provide you with honest and fair legal advice, there may be additional areas where you are seeking information. Below are a few resources we recommend during your search.
- Brazos Valley Center for Independent Living - (bvcil.org) an organization committed to inclusion in all aspects of life and living for those with various needs
- Lonestar Legal Aid - (lonestarlegal.blog) protecting and advancing legal rights at reduced costs for those living in Texas.
- Brazos County Branch - https://lonestarlegal.blog/offices/bryan-office/
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys - (naela.org) a group of lawyers and law makers who are committed to serving the elderly and those with disabilities with their legal needs.
- NAMI Brazos Valley - (namibv.org) Connection and support group for those with and family members of those with mental health concerns.
- United Way - (uwbv.org) advocating for health, education, and financial stability of families and individuals in every area they serve.